Subject: CyberSpace
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:26:08 -0500

To those of you who might want to call CyberSpace, but it's a bit of a long
distance call:

Go into irc and join irc.kuai.se on port 6666.
Do a whois on either joehick or Hicksville.
Use that address to telnet in to CyberSpace.

The telnet port for the BBS is active most of the time. We're working on
getting a permanent address for it, but for now you have to find it yourself.
 
Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                           [email-masked]
                             http://www.golden.net/~joehick/fbn/index.html
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
                              `------------------------------------------'